Free Zones (also known as free trade zones) are designed for boosting international business through providing 100% ownership to expatriates and single window administration convenience. In UAE, freezones are either attached to ports or industry specific.
Free Zone Incentives
- 100% Foreign company ownership
- 100% Repatriation of capital and profits
- 100% Corporate, Personal Income Tax exemptions
- Exemption from all import and export duties
- Abundant and inexpensive energy
- Inexpensive workforce and easy recruitment procedures
- 'One-stop-shop' Administration services
- On-site customers inspection
- Companies at Free Zone can operate 24 hours a day
Free Zone Limitations
- A Free Zone Company is not allowed to trade directly with UAE market. The Free Zone Company can undertake the local business only through the locally appointed distributors.
- Custom Duty 5% is applicable for the local business.
List of Free Zones in UAE:
Please contact a Commit executive for more details