The DIFC is the world's fastest growing international financial centre. It aims to develop the same stature as New York, London and Hong Kong. It primarily serves the vast region between Western Europe and East Asia. Since it opened in September 2004, the DIFC has attracted high calibre firms from around the globe as well as its region. A world-class stock exchange, the Dubai International Financial Exchange (DIFX), opened in the DIFC in September 2005.
Dubai Healthcare City site is located in Bur Dubai alongside Rashid Hospital, a short distance from the tranquil surrounds of Dubai Creek and the Creek side park. DHCC lies in the heart of the city and is accessible from Abu Dhabi and Al Ain through Sheikh Zayed Road.
Type of license available
- Banking Services
- Capital Markets
- Asset Management and Fund Registration
- Reinsurance & Captive Insurance
- Islamic Finance
- Ancillary Services
- Business Processing Operations
- 100 percent foreign ownership
- 0% tax rate on income and profits
- Wide network of double taxation treaties available to UAE incorporated entities
- No restrictions on foreign exchange or capital/profit repatriation
- Dollar denominated environment
- Transparent operating environment with high standards of rules and regulations
- Strict supervision and enforcement of money laundering laws
- Ultra modern office accommodation
- State-of-the-art technology
- Sophisticated infrastructure
- Data protection/security
- Operational support and business continuity facilities of uncompromisingly high standards.
Please contact a Commit executive for more details